Tabs of my life

Followers

Translate

Monday, July 2, 2018

The World is Your Runway!

Allow me to tell you that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! You are the daughter of a King. Therefore, why do you fear your own light? In this generation, in this society, perfection has become the norm for beauty. Sadly, many individuals become enslaved to the lies established by imperfect people, which as a result weakens our power.

My sister! The world is your runaway! Let your beauty radiate like the sunrise; let your strength beam like the morning rays; let the fire of your spirit burn like the very own sun because you are made to shine. As cliché as that may sound, it is true. Do not allow anyone to plant a seed of doubt in your mind. Stand firm and know who you are!

As a young girl, there were times that I felt like the outcast and the ugly duckling. We all have at one point or another, I believe. However, when I started high school I realized that beauty meant nothing when your internal fire was dim or extinguished. I developed a habit of looking at myself in the mirror every day since I was young, and I became aware of my own reflection. I encourage you to fall in love with your own self, especially with your eyes and smile. I did! My eyes and my smile radiate the joy that exists within me. It is beautiful to see women smile! It is empowering to be around women with confidence. I thank God for giving me the Mother I have. You see, she taught me true strength, confidence, and how to love myself. And now, those around me are sometimes blinded by the magnitude and power of my light. The glow up is real, I tell you.

As women, we should empower one another. You are beautiful regardless of any opinion others may have. Remember, opinions are not facts; therefore, it is not true. You are beautiful! Do not fear your own light! Do not allow this world to break you. Your crown might tilt, but remember, you are still the daughter of a King. And, when you realize and accept the truth, your power is regained!

Dress yourself in strength not allowing your lamp to go out at night. Keep in mind that charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. (Proverbs 31)

No comments:

Post a Comment