Tabs of my life

Followers

Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

The Seed

************************ The sunrise reflected on your beautiful face
As you arose early morning before the birds sang
Oh, the inception was a memorable thing,
But the clock had already begun to race.
You realized you were not the same,
“Why am ill! I have never been a weakling.”
Oh, but God works in mysterious ways.

You were definitely in dismay
Waited so long for this day
That you even lost all hope
Thinking it was impossible, unattainable, simply a mere dream, an empty prayer
But God’s words are not spoken in vain.
The seed was implanted; attached I was by the living cord.
You told the world about me with no delay.

I heard the melody of your voice
Ooh, so sweet and beautiful full of joy!
Impatience grew for the day of nativity;  
The moment the seal of life would be torn.
Oh dear Mother, I thank you for keeping me warm,
And embracing me in your vitality.
Nine months later, you gave life to your newborn. ********************

No comments:

Post a Comment